corebapp.com (hereby “We”) is a brand and website owned and maintained by Core Business Solutions SRL, a Romanian-based limited liability company with headquarters in Ilfov, registered at The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Romania with EUID ROONRCJ23/3732/2019 that can be contacted at email@example.com. Corebapp.com has developed this Privacy Statement to explain how we may collect, retain, process, share and transfer your personal data when you visit our Site or use our Services. This Privacy Statement applies to your Personal Data when you visit Sites or use Services, and does not apply to online websites or services that we do not own or control. This Privacy Statement is designed to help you obtain information about our privacy practices and to help you understand your privacy choices when you use our Sites and Services. Please note that our Service offerings may vary by region. This Privacy Statement may be supplemented with additional notices depending on the Sites and Services concerned. Supplementary information can be found in the Statement on Cookies and Tracking Technologies. If you feel that we have not fulfilled any of our legal obligation related to your personal data, be aware that you have the right to file a complaint at any time to the Romanian National Supervisory Authority For Personal Data Processing (www.dataprotection.ro). It will be highly appreciated if you do contact us for any questions about our privacy practices that are not addressed in this Privacy Statement.
We collect Personal Data about you when you visit our Sites or use our Services, including the following:
- Registration and use information – When you register to use our Website and/or Services by creating an account we will collect Personal Data as necessary to offer and fulfill the Services you request. Depending on the Services you choose, we may require you to provide us with your full name, postal code, telephone number, email address and identification information to create your Account. We may require you to provide us with additional Personal Data as you use our Services, such as company name, full street address, city, state, and country.
- Transaction and experience information - When you use our Services or access our Sites, for example, to make purchases from our web store (when it will be launched), we collect information about the transaction, as well as other information associated with the transaction such as amount sent or requested, the amount paid for products or services, and additional information about any funding instruments used to complete the transaction, for example, but not limited to, Device Information, Technical Usage Data, and Geo-location Information.
- Personal data that you choose to provide us to obtain additional Services or specific online Services – If you request or participate in an optional Site feature, or request enhanced Services or other elective functionality, we may collect additional information from you. We will provide you with a separate notice at the time of collection if the use of that Personal Data differs from the uses disclosed in this Privacy Statement.
- Personal Data about you from third-party sources – We obtain information from third-party sources such as merchants, data providers, and credit bureaus, where permitted by law.
- Other information we collect related to your use of our Sites or Services – We may collect additional information from or about you when you communicate with us, contact our customer support team or respond to a survey.
We retain Personal Data in an identifiable format for the least amount of time necessary to fulfill our legal or regulatory obligations and for our business purposes. We may retain Personal Data for longer periods than required by law if it is in our legitimate business interests and not prohibited by law. If your Account is closed, we may take steps to mask Personal Data and other information, but we reserve our ability to retain and access the data for so long as required to comply with applicable laws. We will continue to use and disclose such Personal data in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
The cookies we use have defined expiration times; unless you visit our Sites or use our Services within that time, the cookies are automatically disabled and retained data is deleted. Supplementary information can be found in the Statement on Cookies and Tracking Technologies.
corebapp.com uses the collected information in the following ways:
a. We will use your Contact and Billing Information to provide you with access to the Services you have ordered, as well as support services, technical updates or updates on changes in our usage policies. We may also use your Contact Information to send you company updates and marketing offers when permitted by law or when you have agreed. If you are not a customer of Corebapp.com, we will use your Contact Information only for the purpose for which such information was provided. For example, if you have signed up to receive product information from us, we will use your Contact Information only to send you that information.
b. corebapp stores and uses Service Information for the purpose of conducting business with you. Our use of the Service Information is also governed by the agreement you enter into with corebapp.com in connection with the Services (the "Terms of Services"). Refer to the Terms of Services for specific provisions concerning confidentiality and data protection.
c. corebapp.com may use third-party service providers to serve advertisements on our behalf across the Internet. These service providers may collect your IP address and non-personally identifiable or de-identified information about your visits to the Site in order to serve corebapp.com advertisements, while you are visiting other sites. Such non-personally identifiable information is anonymous or de-identified and does not reflect your name, address, e-mail address or other personal information; however, your IP address may be collected by such service providers.
d. The Website may provide you with opportunities to post comments and identifying information, such as the corebapp.com blog. When you post comments in a discussion, this information may appear in public ways, such as through search engines or other publicly available platforms, and maybe "crawled" or searched by third parties. Do not post any information that you are not comfortable revealing to the public at large.
e. We assure you that we use your personal data only on a legitimate basis, for example. your personal data is collected and processed only:
- When you order our services – we use your personal data on a contract basis
- When you create a personal account on corebapp.com website, we process your personal data in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract
- When you give your consent to process your personal data
- When applicable laws oblige us to process your personal data
Your personal data are processed as long as it is necessary to provide Services to you but not less than we are obliged to process your personal data by applicable law. Your personal data, processed by us on the basis of your consent, is processed and stored until you withdraw such consent. We may retain your information after it is no longer necessary to provide Services to comply with the law, prevent fraud, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and comply with other legitimate obligations.
corebapp.com uses third party vendors to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include data web development services, database maintenance services, and payment processing. When corebapp.com employs such third party vendors to perform services on its behalf, corebapp.com will only provide them with access to personally identifiable information ("PII") that they need to perform their specific function. Each third-party vendor is required by contract to keep such PII confidential and not to use it for any purpose other than providing services to corebapp.com.
corebapp.com may share PII with entities that are controlled by or under common control with corebapp.com (each, an "Affiliate") for the purpose of assisting corebapp.com in providing its Services to you. In that event, any such Affiliate will use PII solely as permitted under this Policy.
corebapp.com may disclose PII if required to do so by law or to comply with a legal obligation, or if it believes in good faith that such action is necessary to:
- if we need to do so to comply with a law, legal process or regulations
- to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, a court order or other legal process or requirement applicable to corebapp.com.
- if we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of Personal Data is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity
- to protect the vital interests of a person
- with credit agencies and data processors for credit reference checks and anti-fraud and compliance purposes
- to investigate violations of or enforce a user agreement or other legal terms applicable to any Service
- to protect our property, Services and legal rights
- to facilitate a purchase or sale of all or part of corebapp.com's business
- In connection with shipping and related services for purchases made using a Service
- to help assess and manage risk and prevent fraud against us, our Users and fraud involving our Sites or use of our Services, including fraud that occurs at or involves our business partners, strategic ventures, or other individuals, and merchants
- to banking partners as required by card association rules for inclusion on their list of terminated merchants
- to credit reporting and collection agencies
- to companies that we plan to merge with or be acquired by
- to support our audit, compliance, and corporate governance functions
If we decide to engage advertisers to promote our products and services, the advertisers and their advertising networks may require anonymized personal data to serve relevant adverts to you and others. We will never disclose identifiable information about individuals to advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help our advertising partners provide a tailored and targeted campaign, relevant for a subsection of our users. In some instances, we may use personal data we have collected from you to enable our advertising partners to display their advertisements to their target audience.
With your consent: We also will share your Personal Data and other information with your consent or direction, including if you authorize an account connection with a third-party account or platform. In addition, corebapp.com may provide aggregated statistical data to third-parties, including other businesses and members of the public, about how, when, and why Users visit our Sites and use our Services. This data will not personally identify you or provide information about your use of the Sites or Services. We do not share your Personal Data with third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent.
corebapp.com maintains industry-standard physical, electronic and procedural safeguards designed to protect data in our possession from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access. When we transmit highly confidential information (such as a credit card number) over the Internet, we protect it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. However, no method of transmission or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We regularly test and update our technology to help protect your data. However, such precautions do not guarantee that our Website or the data stored during your use of the Services is invulnerable to hacking and will not be subject to a security breach.WstedGeeks makes no warranty, guarantee, or representation that the Website or the Services are or will be protected from all viruses, security threats or other vulnerabilities or that your information will always be secure. We maintain technical, physical, and administrative security measures designed to provide reasonable protection for your Personal Data against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration. The security measures include firewalls, data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls. While we are dedicated to securing our systems and Services, you are responsible for securing and maintaining the privacy of your password(s) and Account/profile registration information and verifying that the Personal Data we maintain about you is accurate and current. We are not responsible for protecting any Personal Data that we share with a third-party based on an account connection that you have authorized.
Our operations are supported by a network of computers, cloud-based servers, and other infrastructure and information technology, including, but not limited to, third-party service providers. The parties mentioned above may be established in a jurisdiction other than your own and outside the European Economic Area and Switzerland. These countries do not always afford an equivalent level of privacy protection. We have taken specific steps, in accordance with EEA data protection law, to protect your Personal Data. If you make transactions with parties outside the EEA or Switzerland or connect our Service with platforms, such as social media, outside the EEA or Switzerland, we are required to transfer your Personal Data with those parties in order to provide the requested Service to you.
You have choices when it comes to the privacy practices and communications described in this Privacy Statement. Many of your choices may be explained at the time you sign up for or use a Service or in the context of your use of a Site. You may be provided with instructions and prompts within the experiences as you navigate the Services.
Choices Relating to the Personal Data We Collect
- Personal Data. You may decline to provide Personal Data when it is requested by corebapp.com, but certain Services or all of the Services may be unavailable to you.
- Location and other device-level information. The device you use to access the Sites or Services may collect information about you, including Geolocation Information and User usage data that corebapp.com may then collect and use. For information about your ability to restrict the collection and use of such information, use the settings available in the device.
Choices Relating to Our Use of Your Personal Data
- Online Tracking and Interest-Based Marketing. We work with partners and third-party service providers to serve you advertising using ad-related cookies and web beacons. You can opt-out of third-party advertising-related cookies and web beacons, in which case our advertising should not be targeted to you. You will continue to see our advertising on third party websites. For more information on third-party advertising-related cookies and interest-based marketing, and to learn how to opt-out of these practices with companies participating in industry self-regulation, visit Your Online Choices
- Finding and connecting with others. If available, you may manage your preferences for finding and connecting with others from your account of the Service you use.
Choices Relating to Account Connections
- If you authorize an account connection to a third-party account or platform, such as a social media account, you may be able to manage your connection preferences from your Account or the third-party account or platform. Refer to the privacy notice that governs the third-party platform for more information on the choices you may have.
Choices Relating to Cookies
- You may have options available to manage your cookies preferences. For example, your browser or internet device may allow you to delete, disable, or block certain cookies and other tracking technologies. You can learn more by visiting www.AboutCookies.org. You may choose to enable these options, but doing so may prevent you from using many of the core features and functions available on a Service or Site.
- You can learn more about our cookies and tracking technologies by visiting the Statement on Cookies and Tracking Technologies page.
Choices Relating to your registration and account information
- If you have an Account, you generally may review and edit Personal Data by logging in and updating the information directly or by contacting us. Contact us if you do not have an Account or if you have questions about your Account information or other Personal Data.
Choices Relating to Communication
- Marketing: We may send you marketing content about our Sites, Services, products, products we jointly offer with financial institutions, as well as the products and services of unaffiliated third parties and members of the corebapp.com corporate family through various communication channels, for example, email, text, pop-ups, push notifications, and messaging applications. You may opt-out of these marketing communications we send by following the instructions in the communications you receive. If you have an account with us, you may also adjust your communication preferences in your account settings. For messages sent via push notifications, you may manage your preferences in your device.
- Informational and Other: We will send communications to you that are required or necessary to send to Users of our Services, notifications that contain important information and other communications that you request from us. You may not opt-out of receiving these communications. However, you may be able to adjust the media and format through which you receive these notices.
Subject to limitations set out in EEA data protection laws, you have certain rights in respect of your Personal Data. In particular, you have a right of access, rectification, restriction, opposition, erasure and data portability. Contact us if you wish to exercise these rights. If you wish to complete an access request to all personal data that corebapp.com holds on you, note that photo identity will be required to prove your identity. If you have an account with any of our Services, you generally can review and edit Personal Data in the Account by logging in and updating the information directly. We may use automated decision-making for decisions concerning credit with your consent or where necessary for the entry into or performance of a contract or authorized by Union or Member state law. Contact us if you require more information on automated-decision making by using firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Sites and Services are not directed to children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect information, including Personal Data, from children or other individuals who are not legally able to use our Sites and Services. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected Personal Data from a child under the age of 16, we will promptly delete it, unless we are legally obligated to retain such data. Contact us if you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected information from a child under the age of 16.
We may revise this Privacy Statement from time to time to reflect changes to our business, the Sites or Services, or applicable laws. The revised Privacy Statement will be effective as of the published effective date. If the revised version includes a substantial change, we will provide you with 30 days prior notice by posting notice of the change on the “Policy Update Date” section on our website. We also may notify Users of the change using email or other means.
You may contact us if you have general questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement and supplemental notices or the way in which we handle your Personal Data. We want to make sure your questions go to the right place:
- Click here to contact us about your corebapp.com account
if you are not satisfied by the way in which we address your concerns, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority for data protection in Romania.
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at email@example.com.